Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Cousins!

Today was full of family and fun!
I am so thankful for our stop here in Iowa to see family! 
The kids enjoyed small town today. They got to walk from one end of town (where we're camping) to the other (Aunt Beth's house) all by themselves. Then they hung out all day and I didn't always know where they were, but I knew all was well. 
My cousin Caresa. I stayed with her 30 years ago. She came to CA a few summers later. Fun to meet again - with lots of kids!
At Aunt Beth's home
Uncle Gene took us on a tour of a museum that is yet to open. 
We had 10 kids along. 
Scott found his first car. 
Sy found lots of fire trucks. 

These phones are part of a museum exhibit! What? Cell phones are old?!?
My Aunt Edith and her daughter Aunt Lois drove down to say hello. 
This is not a day care! Aunt Beth has 29 grandkids. So it's a big family party! (:
Cousins
Cousins
Cousins

1 comment:

  1. Great memory-making day! Glad Scott found his old car.

    ReplyDelete