Thursday, April 6, 2017

Bummer day of being on hold - 3/20

Sometimes real life catches up with you...
We stayed overnight in El Paso to pick up mail at the post office.
The post office does not accept General Delivery (even though their website said they did) and returned my mail to the sender.
Tracking still says it's available for pick up, so...?
I spent most of the day in the car on hold. So, I guess I'm pretty thankful for cell signal in the middle of nowhere.
The missing mail includes our car registration and FL toll roads tickets. ):
I found out there are far more toll road violations than thought - FL has 3 toll road companies and the pass we bought to pay our tolls (and added money to an account for the same purpose) didn't work because our plate got put into the computer as "GA" Georgia instead of "CA" California. Oops!
Somehow this was also the day we realized we haven't paid our health insurance since we left. Thankfully, I had paid through 2016 last summer, so we're only a couple months behind, but ayayay!
Time to take care of some regular life paperwork!


No comments:

Post a Comment