Wednesday, October 26, 2016

To Pennsylvania



Look what we found on the outside of our trailer this morning... that's one big icicle.
So, last night it got down below freezing, and we had to figure out some new things about living with a trailer (with pipes and plumbing) in sub freezing conditions. Thankfully, it all worked out.
So we're heading south, to warmer weather. In fact, we were privileged to see so many geese flying over us in formations.

As we were driving along the highway, I saw a sign that said PEEC 1/2 mile. I immediately realized that I had been here before. When I was 12, I was sent by Girl Scouts of Orange County to an event here with other Girl Scouts from around the country. What a surprise to see this sign and remember that fun trip!
This evening we were headed in specifically to watch this movie at a small private school. My friend Valerie had recommended it a few months back. It was interesting to watch and then have a time of discussion with Eastcoast small swanky private school people. 
Though we have yet to see New York City, we plan to explore PA a bit first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment