Wednesday, June 1, 2016

We got the trailer!

Today was a big day!
Our kids played computers for 2 1/2 hours at Best Buy while we picked up the trailer. We actually dropped them at a park but they've been without electronics for over a week and were apparently drawn in. When I went in to get them, the manager only laughed and said I should buy a $5k TV to go in the trailer. (:
Here we are with our trailer and Ty from Rocky Mountain RV who taught us how to use everything. 
(Pictures of the inside to follow once we get moved in and pretty.)
First stop... The beautiful Salt Creek just outside Logan. 
And straight to Idaho. 
We were planning to stay the night at either bear lake or drive on toward Jackson,WY if we were doing well and were comfortable with the trailer. 
Bear at the grocery store. 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! So happy you found one... And what a great idea for a blog with photos xo Shawna PiƱa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shawna! We are so excited and blessed to have the trailer. We are truly enjoying having a refrigerator and heat on the coldest nights! I thought I knew what "summer" meant, but I'm finding out that I am truly a SoCal girl because while others are wearing tank tops and shorts up here, I am still bundled up! (:

    ReplyDelete