Wednesday, June 1, 2016

And on to Wyoming!

Such a beautiful drive today! 
They put this sign in the perfect spot!  I was complaining that it was just off a curve in the road making it difficult and dangerous to try and slow for a photo. But once we made our 2 u-turns and pulled off in the turnout to take this photo, I was raving about how great a spot they chose. (Leave it to Kik to remind me, "You were just complaining about the location." I hadn't even realized the 180 I just did - I was so enthralled with the beauty!)
Jo found these bones and was identifying them for Sy. 
Notice the super great outdoor kitchen which we used to make dinner at the summit turnout! It has a stove, sink, and little fridge. 
This was our dinner view!
This was our driving view - nasty bug splatter all over the windshield while taking photos of elk fighting overhead as we entered the little town of Afton.  

No comments:

Post a Comment