Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Yosemite - Cathedral Lake and Lake Tenaya - 7/25

Lower Cathedral Lake hikers






And then hiking over to Lake Tenaya...



Part way, we met up with the group that had left at 7am for the Upper Cathedral Lake (which included Jo).



I was looking for one of my kids to take this shot of beautiful Lake Tenaya, but none could be found. Lily volunteered to be my stand-in. (I love her like one of my own anyway.)

Sy and his buddy Carson.

So happy together.



Burning the tax returns (among other things). This was a nightly ritual since we couldn't find a shredding service!

Dinner with unexpected friends - blast from the past! 
Laundry and relaxing at the lake

I tried paddle boarding. It counts because I got up once on my own and stayed up for a few minutes though driven to shore by the wind. 
Our last campfire of worship and fellowship with this body that has upheld us these past 3 years.
So blessed to leave from family camp on our adventure. It set a different tone!
The best is "Au revoir".

No comments:

Post a Comment