Friday, May 26, 2017

We'll stay a bit longer for practicum 5/16-27


Somehow, this became a standard drink while we've been here. 
Rainy days call for card games
Not rainy days 
call for horseback rides!

Every summer, parents learn how to be better teachers at Classical Conversations practicums. I so enjoyed spending time fellowshipping with like minded parents in Montana last year. This year we opted to do practicum in Georgia. It's so fun to see the body of Christ encouraging each other all over the country!
Though Scott and I went to the morning sessions together, I spent my afternoons  with these lovely ladies prepping for the class I will lead in the fall. 
The kids spent time making new friends. 
It was such a blessing after a long and full day to have dinner made by the grandparents! Bonus - fresh produce from their garden. 

No comments:

Post a Comment