Friday, May 26, 2017

And 2 went to California 5/8-16

Mock Trial was held on May 15, but the entire week leading up to the event was consumed with practices, meetings, and, of course, an ortho appointment. 


Lunch with grandpa and cousin Rayshawna. 
Building a roller coaster
Celebrating someone's 10th birthday, or sometwo's
Another mock trial practice
And the final "dress rehearsal" 
A quick hike in chino hills state park
And flowers on my mom's grave
LOVING this book right now
Rubios for Mother's Day? This was actually a Mother's Day I could have gotten away with going to a nice restaurant because we'd only need a table for 2, but I just wanted to go to the beach. 
Newport fun
Half-price frappucinos means Kik can have one too. I asked what he wanted and he said, "I don't know. I've never had anything to drink at Starbucks but water. I know I like their coffee cake."
Decaf caramel was the winner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment