Monday, March 17, 2014

St Patrick's Day Party

At the tutoring center we had a Saint Patrick's pot luck.
And we were lucky - because all the food was delicious! All the ladies brought traditional Mexican foods that they serve at home.
So they entrusted me with the important job of bringing tostadas (after each of them verifying several times that i knew what they were!) and a loaf of bread (both which I could buy at the store).
Kik and Gerardo (his brother David is in the background). (They live in the apartment below us and their mom, Blanca, graciously listens to me as I stumble through my Spanish words. She also invited me to the Bible study when I told her I was a Christian.)
Julie, the head of the tutoring center, brought some fun games
And crafts
And cake!
Lucky Day. We are blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment