Monday, March 31, 2008

mommy's birthday!

March 28
we had chocolate-chip smiley face pancakes this morning! i really like spending my day with my family and not going off on my own, so today we did some things that were not necessarily my favorites, but turned out really fun. like gardening. :) i always wanted to grow some foods, and i know that the labor is part of the experience, and i've put it off not knowing where to start. but the kids had seeds, so today we planted watermelon and corn. i think we planted way to much in too small an area, but we're all learning together! after planting we went to watch daddy play soccer. i did get to choose my favorite pizza for dinner and we had "brownies" (chocolate muffins) and ice cream. then we played croquet in the backyard and the day was done. i'm not worried - tomorrow i get spoiled!

No comments:

Post a Comment