Monday, March 31, 2008

glen ivy

March 29
this post has nothing to do with kids. they stayed with daddy all day. i don't know what they did. i know sy didn't nurse and didn't die. okay. about me...
i went to glen ivy hot springs today! my bestest friends went with me! it was incredible. i had a massage, steamed myself, soaked in the (stinky) mineral spa, ate a super yummy lunch, listened to my friends speak kindly about me, was blessed in prayer, relaxed in the hot tub, covered myself in (clay) mud, baked myself dry, cleaned the mud off, felt cleansed and refreshed.
what a day!
THANK YOU hannah, heather & jen! the Lord has truly blessed me with your friendship!

3 comments:

  1. you should have taken pictures :)
    hehe
    and wholly lot of posts all in the same day... it was quite the time catching up!
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara- I found your bolg spot through Karissa. I can't belive how big the kids have gotten. They look great. I was so glad to be able to check them out. Hope all is well for you guys.
    Laura S.

    ReplyDelete