Saturday, October 29, 2011

sick again

i have strep throat. i have no doctor. friday night i felt yucky. saturday morning i prayed for God to provide a way for me to see my friend and fellow soccer mom, marijo. i haven't seen her much this season (if at all) because our sons are not on the same team right now. BUT today, who shows up to watch my boys play? marijo. really it was her son luke who wanted to come to the game and they finished up an appointment early, so they came. but really God sent marijo to me. so i asked her to check my throat and she confirmed i had strep and needed to get an antibiotic. i went straight to the clinic in our local pharmacy where the NP promptly told me she did not think i had strep and it would cost me extra to send my culture to the lab if the rapid-strep test came up negative. but the test came up positive and i got my antibiotic and 3 hours later, i'm feeling better!
(i'll refrain from posting pictures of my throat).

No comments:

Post a Comment