Thursday, November 13, 2008

soccer visitors!

grandma & grandpa made the trek from arizona once more to watch a final soccer match. they came in and just blessed our family for the weekend. it was really special.
then on saturday, some friends of ours and theirs came down to spend time! (and watch the game). it has been a few years since i've seen virginia, who discipled/mentored me while i was in college. she was a blessing in my life when i was being crazy. but she also impacted my diet by introducing me to a variety of salads and toppings. i told the kids they have her to thank for some of their favorite salad toppings like raisins and corn (among many others!)

her husband is a truck driver who i've been waiting (a few years) to ask questions about trucking. those burning questions within me about the scales and truck stops have now been answered! (really) thanks, don.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete